Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Site News: Last.fm thingy added, also: drunk posting

Okay, sorry for three posts in one day. If it counts towards anything, I'm drunk making this last post.
In my drunken stupor I have added a Last.fm thingy to the site, so that you, my loyal reader(s), can always see which bands-you-have-never-heard-of I am listening to, and amend your record buying habits accordingly.
Also, if my last post didn't make it clear enough, those among you who read comics should be reading Gail Simone's 'Birds of Prey', and should probably get the Trade-Paperback 'Villains United' (my favorite series, not counting Seven Soldiers, of last year). Also, go see Brick, listen to the new album by Why? and try to love each other a little more each day.
Oh, and I am one-tenth through my thousand-page meganovel 'Zero Dollars'. Coming to bookstores summer of 2010. Or 2020. Well, sometime before we're killing our neighbors to get at the last can of food on the continent, or saluting World-President Jintao.

Excelsior and all that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home