Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All Cheesecake buffet


Rejoice fans of fighting and boobies- The Dead or Alive movie is almost upon us! Here's the trailer, which should stoke guys with IQs under a hundred as if their febrile minds were a dying fire.
Now, I played Dead or Alive, I can't remember which one, and finished it kinda quickly, as in under twenty minutes, since no rough-housing simulation since Street Fighter Two has presented a challenge to anybody using both hands to play. DOA: Beach Volleyball is somewhere on my Xbox's hard-drive, somewhere near the downloaded NES Roms, and will go unplayed unless I have to wait out a nuclear winter in my front room. Much like Dungeon Seige, I really don't care that they're making a movie out of this game and, also like Dungeon Seige, I'll never see it. I'm really more pissed off that smart, creative people whose talents could benefit the games industry are going to see this crap and be turned off.
Y'know, in the last few months I've only blogged about videogames, comics and movies of videogames. I really ought to read a book one of these days.