Monday, October 03, 2005

$elling out update: Where have all the Flowers (ads) gone?


The Diamonds of Sierra Leone, not pictured: crippling poverty, Kayne

Fie!
My quest to sell out has been thwarted yet again. As you will notice, the Google Ads banner has reverted back to an appeal for money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. While this is a worthy cause, it won't pay for the diamonds on my teeth or the Cristal in my pool. Furthermore, it brings me no closer to sleeping with Claire Danes. I hope you're happy with yourself Dr. Eric Schmitt, CEO of Google Inc. I hope that the millions of advertising dollars my site rakes in every day keep you warm at night while I'm not having sex with any celebrities because I don't have diamonds in my face.
You at this picture, Dr. Eric Schmitt, CEO of Google Inc.
This, Dr. Eric Schmitt, CEO of Google Inc. is Claire Danes. She was born on April 12th 1979, and attended the prestiguous Dalton School. She is perhaps best known for playing Angela Chase in 'My So Called Life' and has recently been acclaimed for her performance in 'Shopgirl'. Look at her Dr. Eric Schmitt, CEO of Google Inc. This is what you deny me. You, and a restraining order preventing me from being in the same State as her. But mainly you, Dr. Eric Scmitt, CEO of Google Inc. I hope you're proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home