Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Nobody knows what to do to guys like him in prison.

The song playing is 'Imodium' by Nirvana.
I guess everybody's heard he Michael Jackson trial results by now. He won, by the way.
Now, I don't know the guy, I didn't watch the Martin Bashir documentary and I haven't heard any of his music since I grew hair on my arms.
Despite all of this, every fibre in my being wanted him sent away. Not so much for justice, though like anybody I think child abuse should = prison and a new definition of 'abuse' from the the combined Crips/Bloods creative sodomy group. I wanted him sent away purely as a social experiment, Zimbardo style. I wanted to see a guy who had a theme park in his garden cope with prison life. Would he kill a guy or become somebody's bitch on his first night? Would he join with one of the black gangs or could he persaude the Aryan Nations to forgive and forget? Would he do a Johnny Cash style prison album? Get tattoos? Do you think he'd be thrown into General Population or go to Club Fed' with the Enron guys? How many guys would he shank? Ten? Fifty? Could he break out? Maybe go on the lam to Tijuana and spend the rest of his days sipping Daquiris by the pool with Osama Bin Laden and the black JFK?
Michael Jackson gets my best review score ever:

Matt....DAMON!